Tuckahoe's Teacher/Staff Grant Application
"Putting Tuckahoe Kids First"
The Tuckahoe School Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization
The mission of the Tuckahoe School Foundation is to assure the continued excellence of the Tuckahoe School District by funding academic enrichment and programs, and other innovative education projects. The TSF seeks to award grants for projects that will:
- Strengthen student learning and the District’s curriculum
- Enhance teaching strategies that foster creativity and encourage differentiated learning
- Reach a broad student population and produce multiple benefits (academic, character development, leadership skills, etc.)
- Support pilot programs that will develop over time
- Have measurable objectives
The requested grant should meet the above criteria as best as possible.
Schedule for Grant Applications:
|Completed applications – one printed and electronic - are to be submitted by 4:00pm via email to the Superintendent’s office and email@example.com.|
|Grant applicants will be informed via email of the TSF’s decision.|
The maximum amounted that will awarded towards any one grant is $2,500.
Who Can Apply:
Any teacher, administrator or member of the support staff can apply for a TSF grant. In addition, student/teacher and parent/teacher partnerships are encouraged to apply.
- All grant proposals must be approved by the building Principal and Superintendent or Assistant Superintendent prior to submission. One signed paper copy is required along with an electronic submission.
- The proposed project must be completed within the 2016/2017 school year.
- If the grant request requires early consideration that should be clearly detailed in the application and a message should be included with the electronic submission.
- Grant recipients will be asked to provide a brief presentation of their completed project to the TSF.
- Grant recipients are requested to support the TSF and assist in raising future funds by acknowledging the TSF’s support of the funded project in written communications, invitations, assemblies, school newsletters, local newspapers, announcements on teacher, school and district websites, the Cottle Weekly, parent communications and in press/printed outreach materials.
- The TSF will gladly accept photographs, student/parent feedback and other forms of media for review and potential use.
- If you have any questions, please contact Tara Galati at firstname.lastname@example.org.